The Dragons rogue offers medium-fit-sizing and adjustable hinges on the strap to guarantee a perfect goggle-to-helmet interface and solid, hassle-free function.
• Optically Correct Spherical Lens
• Adjustable Hinges
• Triple Layer Face Foam
• Micro Fleece Lining
• 100% UV Protection
• Super Anti-Fog Lens
• Polyurethane Frame
• Helmet Compatible
• Medium Fit
Not being able to see ruins a day up on the mountain. Here are some basic tips to protect your goggle in order to ensure that they last as many seasons as possible:
• Never let your lens touch the table or hard surface when you set them down. Place them on the foam side with the lens facing up.
• Use only a soft cloth (not your baselayer shirt) or anti-fog cloth to blot (not wipe) the goggle lens dry. Wiping is more abrasive and can remove the anti-fogging coating on the inside of the lens.
• When off the slopes allow goggles to air dry thoroughly before stowing in their bag. Store your goggles in a soft sack when they are not in use. Most come with one when purchased.
• Do not dry goggles in direct sun or high heat, such as on the dashboard or hanging from the rearview mirror.
Take care and enjoy.