The X1s from Dragon eliminates the need to swap goggles or change lenses!
The evolution of the original Frameless goggle design continues in the all-new X1s. Highlighted by the expansive field of view that only Infinity Lens technology can provide, plus super-fast and secure lens change capability, the X1s is a premium full-coverage goggle equipped with the best optical and comfort technologies, including re-designed lens and venting for improved airflow.
• Patented Frameless Technology
• Optically Correct 6 Base Injected Spherical Lens
• Super Anti Fog
• Armored Venting
• 100% UV Protection
• Triple Foam with Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
• Silicone Strap Backing
• Helmet Compatible
• Medium Fit
Not being able to see ruins a day up on the mountain. Here are some basic tips to protect your goggle in order to ensure that they last as many seasons as possible:
• Never let your lens touch the table or hard surface when you set them down. Place them on the foam side with the lens facing up.
• Use only a soft cloth (not your baselayer shirt) or anti-fog cloth to blot (not wipe) the goggle lens dry. Wiping is more abrasive and can remove the anti-fogging coating on the inside of the lens.
• When off the slopes allow goggles to air dry thoroughly before stowing in their bag. Store your goggles in a soft sack when they are not in use. Most come with one when purchased.
• Do not dry goggles in direct sun or high heat, such as on the dashboard or hanging from the rearview mirror.
Take care and enjoy.