This game-changing goggle pushes functional versatility to the next dimension. The X2 from Dragon combines the proven performance of Dragons patented Frameless Lens Technology with Swiftlock, an easy on-and-off mechanism that makes swapping lenses faster, easier, and more secure than ever. Dragons X2is their most advanced google yet, enabling riders to adapt instantly in all kinds of conditions.
• Swiftlock Lens Change System
• Armored Frame Ventilation
• Injection Molded Polycarbonate Lens
• Super Anti Fog Treated Dual Lens
• Triple Layer Face Foam with Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
• Large Fit
Not being able to see ruins a day up on the mountain. Here are some basic tips to protect your goggle in order to ensure that they last as many seasons as possible:
• Never let your lens touch the table or hard surface when you set them down. Place them on the foam side with the lens facing up.
• Use only a soft cloth (not your baselayer shirt) or anti-fog cloth to blot (not wipe) the goggle lens dry. Wiping is more abrasive and can remove the anti-fogging coating on the inside of the lens.
• When off the slopes allow goggles to air dry thoroughly before stowing in their bag. Store your goggles in a soft sack when they are not in use. Most come with one when purchased.
• Do not dry goggles in direct sun or high heat, such as on the dashboard or hanging from the rearview mirror.
Take care and enjoy.